Bitcoin — Selecting the best Strategy

Главная Форумы Для всех Bitcoin — Selecting the best Strategy

Помечено: 

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    carlotatrower7
    Участник

<br> Binance Futures -Binance’s crypto-derivative platform that lets you trade futures with up to 125x leverage. For years there’s been the idea that Binance is licensed and regulated in the jurisdiction of Malta. But there’s also the specification work as well. With future updates to the mempool, hopefully we get around that just basically for free, where any channels that have already updated with v3 and ephemeral anchors will benefit from these other background updates as well. This, in turn, means that indications coming from the bitcoin market are likely to translate into the outlook for the precious metals market as well — in particular into the outlook for mining stocks. And out of the above-mentioned trio: gold, silver, and mining stocks, the latter’s price movement was most in tune with what happened to the bitcoin price. As bitcoin develops, the math issues PCs must fathom to make more bitcoin (a procedure called «mining») get increasingly troublesome — a wrinkle intended to control the money’s supply. No government or central bank has direct control.
    Keeping crypto outside the exchange and in a personal wallet ensures that investors have control over the private key to the funds. So for the LN specification, you’d have to pick it up, get it developed, get a spec developed, get it implemented and get it rolled out. Because it’s one thing to have the code, let’s say, launched and Bitcoin Core nodes get updated, and eventually the network updates enough where you can rely upon it. Greg Sanders: Well, statechains is another thing that needs — It’s any time-based contract, right? Bastien Teinturier: Okay, 바이낸스 수수료 할인 (My Source) so for now, the first thing we are doing with taproot is just moving the funding transactions, the channel output to use the MuSig2 taproot output. So this would really simplify the proposal, but is it really worth it, because it still makes the commitment transactions weakness bigger than if we just spend the MuS<br>o<br>ut.
    Mark Erhardt: Sorry, I wanted to make the call back here that the proposal with the v3 transactions and the ephemeral anchors, of course, is what allows commitment transactions themselves no longer to have any fees. The main question that we had during the Summit is that there’s work when the current proposal spends the MuSig2 output for both commitment transactions and splices and mutual closes, which means that we have to manage nonce-state, MuSig2 nonce-state in many places, and it’s potentially dangerous because managing those nonces correctly is really important for security. And even with that one, I think we’ve ironed out almost all the details, and I think both LND and LDK have a first version, a first prototype that is working almost end-to-end. So, a number of people have been working on this package relay and v3, ephemeral anchors, cluster mempool, all this stuff. A lot of traders who have made great amount of money trading currency pairs admit that real time Bitcoin price charts matter a lot. And I’m curious how Lightning engineers are thinking about taproot and MuSig2 related channels and how the audience should think about their nearer term uses in Lightning, in contrast to something that I think a lot of Bitcoin hopefuls are thinking about, which is Point Time Locked Contracts (PTLCs) involving schnorr signatures and adap<br>s<br>atures.
    Greg Sanders: Well, with penalties, maybe it’s less of a problem, but also pinning is a problem in lots of other scenarios too, Discreet Log Contracts (DLCs), any sort of time-sensitive contract, right? It’s also just a life headache, but it’s a judgment call, because right now, LN kind of works on firm handshakes, nobody’s attacking each other, nobody’s doing channel jamming, but that could all change overnight. I didn’t think it was too bad, but the one key difference here is that for the payment channels with penalties as currently designed, it’s necessitating that you store these secret nonces forever until channel close. Mark Erhardt: Yeah, I had one other question. Mike Schmidt: The person asking this question was also asking about seed security and was maybe mixing up this 256-bit ECDSA versus 128 versus like the security of a seed, which sometimes can be 512. So, there’s some details in the answer on the Stack Exchange there. But the question is, when do you do a first cut, right? This way, it’s indistinguishable from any other taproot output, whereas right now, funding outputs are witness script hash of 2-of-2 multisig, which is really easy to distinguish onchain. So, just moving the funding transactions to use MuSig2 already has a very nice benefit for all users, and it’s a good way to start experimenting with taproot with MuSig2<br>ore moving on to PTLC.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Авторизация

2 + пятнадцать =

Генерация пароля